Sustainability Workshop Clare Valley
Date(s) - 27 May 2016
10:00 AM - 1:30 PM
The Rising Sun Hotel
Free to attend
Phone: 08 313 6600
Email: [email protected]
The AWRI team will present a half-day sustainability workshop in the Clare Valley on Friday, 27 May 2016. The workshop will include presentations on:
- Why is climate important in winegrape production?
- Where is all my energy going? Sources and sinks in the vineyard and winery
- Entwine Australia – promoting a sustainable grape and wine community
- How does the environmental performance of the Clare Valley stack up?
- Keeping cool in the winery
- Fuel, fertiliser and electricity: the multi-pronged approach in the vineyard
- Trading carbon – what is the future for the wine industry?
- Harnessing the sun at the winery
- Grazing sheep in vineyards – saving fuel and money
This is a free workshop. Morning tea and lunch will be provided.
To attend this workshop, please register online.