Sustainability Workshop Hunter Valley
Date(s) - 19 May 2016
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Free to attend
Phone: 08 8313 6600
Email: [email protected]
The AWRI team will present a half-day sustainability workshop in the Hunter Valley on Thursday, 19 May 2016. The workshop will include presentations on:
- Why is climate important in winegrape production?
- Trading carbon – what is the future for the wine industry?
- Entwine Australia – promoting a sustainable grape and wine community
- How does the environmental performance of the Hunter Valley stack up?
- Practical ways to reduce emissions in the winery
- Practical ways to reduce emissions in the vineyard
This is a free workshop. Breakfast and morning tea will be provided.
To attend this workshop, please register online.