Opportunities in a new climate workshop – Margaret River
Date(s) - 13 Jan 2016
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Howard Park Winery
Free to attend
Phone: 08 8313 6600
The AWRI is presenting a workshop on ‘Building resilience and sustainability in the grape and wine sector’ on Wednesday, 13 January 2016 in Margaret River.
The workshop topics will include:
- Entwine Australia – new and improved program, carbon calculator and regional benchmarking
- Climate and the wine industry
- Opportunities for the grape and wine sector in the Emissions Reduction Fund
- A novel use for grape marc – methane mitigation
- Greenhouse gas abatement in viticulture – results of nitrogen use in efficiency trials in vineyards
This is a free workshop. Breakfast and morning tea will be provided.
To attend this workshop, please register online.